Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Golf Gear

It is not always about cigars, but sometimes life is about other things like golf.  Now cigars and golf go hand and hand so I figured it was time I share with you my secret weapon.  Many people go out and spend thousands of dollars on Nike, Callaway, TaylorMade, etc. thinking that the club is going to improve their game.  Well I can tell you if you shoot between a 90 - 100 no club is going to help your game, only you are.  But that does not mean you don't get to use nice clubs, or customized ones.  You can.  About 5 years ago I ran across this company called PineMeadow golf.  They make clubs similar in technology to the more expensive ones and they will make them custom for you. This means you can put a Nike driver for a fraction of the cost at the length you need, the shaft you want, and the grip you desire. My whole bag is from PineMeadow golf and I can tell you I could not be happier.  So if you are looking for a new club and do not want to spend hundreds or even thousands try PineMeadow.  You will not be disappointed.


PinemeadowGolf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment